Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from June 19 to June 25, 2021. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- June 19: Gunmen killed a radio presenter in Ibadan, Oyo.
- June 19: Fifteen bandits and one military personnel were killed during a clash in Kontagora, Niger State.
- June 19: Bandits killed an All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain in Osei, Ondo.
- June 20: Police killed fourteen bandits in Katsina-Ala, Benue.
- June 20: Nigerian troops killed six Boko Haram militants in Bama, Borno.
- June 20: A police inspector killed five civilians in Enugu, Enugu.
- June 20: Nigerian troops killed twenty Boko Haram militants in Kaga, Borno.
- June 20: Kidnappers killed one and abducted three in Obi, Nassarawa.
- June 20: Gunmen killed three in Ibadan South-East, Ondo.
- June 20: Thirty vigilantes and "several" (estimated at ten) bandits were killed during a clash in Magama, Niger State.
- June 21: Police foiled a kidnapping, killing one bandit in Igabi, Kaduna.
- June 22: Kidnappers abducted two in Ido, Oyo.
- June 22: Police killed one kidnapper in Uhunmwonde, Edo.
- June 22: Boko Haram killed two in Tillaberi, Niger while Nigerien troops killed three Boko Haram militants in Bosso, Niger.
- June 23: Bandits killed one and kidnapped thirty-three in Kachia, Kaduna.
- June 23: Kidnappers abducted nine in Gwagwalada, Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
- June 23: Suspected herdsmen killed three in Gassol, Taraba.
- June 23: Suspected herdsmen killed one in Egbeda, Oyo.
- June 24: A special taskforce killed five bandits in Rafi, Niger State.
- June 24: Kidnappers killed two in Jos East, Plateau.
- June 25: Kidnappers abducted "many" (estimated at twenty) in Kajuru, Kaduna.
- June 25: Nigerian troops killed "scores" (estimated at forty) of bandits in Talata-Mafara, Zamfara.
- June 25: Police killed "several" (estimated at thirty total) bandits in Ikeduru Local Government Area (LGA), Oguta LGA, and Ideato North LGA in Imo.
- June 25: Boko Haram kidnapped "many" (estimated at twenty) in Kaga, Borno.