Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from June 24 to June 30, 2023. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- June 24: Kidnappers killed two and abducted nine in Ideato North, Imo.
- June 24: Bandits abducted three in Kagarko, Kaduna.
- June 24: Police officers killed three gunmen in Umu-Nneochi, Abia.
- June 25: Gunmen killed a naval rating in Ajeromi/Ifelodun, Lagos.
- June 26: Kidnappers killed one and abducted two in Ningi, Bauchi.
- June 26: Communal violence led to five deaths in Mangu, Plateau.
- June 26: Boko Haram killed seven in Damboa, Borno.
- June 26: Kidnappers abducted eight oil workers in Apapa, Lagos.
- June 27: Police officers killed two bandits in Dutsinma, Katsina.
- June 27: Kidnappers abducted seven in Kwali, Federal Capital Territory.
- June 27: Communal violence led to eight deaths in Mangu, Plateau.
- June 30: Boko Haram killed six in Damboa, Borno.
- June 30: Gunmen killed one guard in Logo, Benue.
This will be the last update to the Nigeria Security Tracker, you can access the archive here.