Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from May 28 to June 3, 2022. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- May 28: Bandits killed one and kidnapped four in Kagarko, Kaduna.
- May 29: Gunmen killed one and kidnapped two in Lafia, Nassarawa.
- May 29: Gunmen killed one police officer in Idemili North, Anambra.
- May 29: Kidnappers abducted three in Umunneochi, Abia.
- May 29: A police officer killed one soldier in Numan, Adamawa.
- May 29: Cameroonian separatists allegedly killed twenty in Boki, Cross River; police officers refuted this claim.
- May 30: Hunters killed two Boko Haram militants in Damboa, Borno.
- May 30: Gunmen killed five in Orumba North, Anambra.
- May 30: Communal violence led to two deaths in Bassa, Kogi.
- May 30: Suspected Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)/ Eastern Security Network (ESN) militants killed one police officer in Onicha, Ebonyi.
- May 31: Police officers killed five IPOB/ESN militants in Onicha, Ebonyi.
- May 31: Boko Haram kidnapped thirty-seven in Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna.
- May 31: Police officers killed two bandits in Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna.
- May 31: A hunter working with the police was killed during a gunfight between police officers and bandits in Kuje, Federal Capital Territory.
- May 31: A clash between rival bandit groups resulted in the deaths of fourty-four militants in Shinkafi, Zamfara.
- May 31: Nigerian troops killed fourteen Boko Haram militants in Abadam, Borno.
- May 31: Nigerian troops killed two bandits in Katsina-Ala, Benue.
- June 2: Islamic State in West Africa (ISWA) claimed responsibility for a bomb attack that killed two in Okene, Kogi.
- June 2: Gunmen killed two police officers in Igbo-Eze, Enugu.
- June 2: Communal violence led to two deaths in Bassa, Kogi.
- June 2: Nigerian troops killed three bandits in Katsina-Ala, Benue.
- June 2: Bandits killed one police inspector in Calabar, Cross River.
- June 2: Kidnappers abducted a Former Bayelsa Commissioner in Ogbia, Bayelsa.
- June 3: Kidnappers abducted five in Gassol, Taraba.
- June 3: Communal violence led to fourteen deaths in Bassa, Kogi.