Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from November 14 to November 20, 2020. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- November 14: Kidnappers abducted three in Zaria, Kaduna.
- November 14: Police officers killed two civilians in Kano, Kano.
- November 14: A cult clash resulted in seven deaths in Ughelli, Delta.
- November 14: The Nigerian Air Force killed "several" (estimated at ten) Boko Haram militants in Gwoza, Borno.
- November 14: Kidnappers abducted nine in Ose, Ondo.
- November 15: Bandits killed two and abducted nine in Kachia, Kaduna.
- November 15: Kidnappers abducted two and killed one in Kajuru, Kaduna.
- November 15: Troops killed three bandits in Malumfashi, Katsina.
- November 15–16: Communal violence resulted in two deaths in Bekwarra, Cross River.
- November 16: Bandits killed eleven in Igabi, Kaduna.
- November 16: Kidnappers abducted five tax officials in Vandeikya, Benue.
- November 17: Bandits killed two in Zangon Kataf, Kaduna.
- November 17: Bandits killed two and kidnapped "some" (estimated at five) in Giwa, Kaduna.
- November 17: Gunmen killed three vigilantes in Chikun, Kaduna.
- November 17: The military killed "several" (estimated at ten) bandits in Kagarko, Kaduna.
- November 17: Kidnappers abducted eight in Esan South-East, Edo.
- November 18: Bandits killed one police officer and kidnapped fourteen in Mariga, Niger State.
- November 18: Airstrikes killed seventeen bandits in Danmusa, Katsina.
- November 18: Boko Haram allegedly shot down a UN helicopter, killing five in Bama, Borno; the Nigerian Air Force denies this claim.
- November 19: A clash between customs officials and smugglers resulted in the deaths of one soldier, one customs officer, and one civilian in Ibarapa Central, Oyo.
- November 20: Kidnappers abducted fourteen in Oredo, Edo.
- November 20: Gunmen killed one and kidnapped one in Igabi, Kaduna.
- November 20: A police officer accidentally shot and killed another police officer while trying to quell a protest in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti.