Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from October 22 to October 28, 2022. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- October 22: Bandits killed two and abducted three in Jibia, Katsina.
- October 23: Islamic State in West Africa (ISWA) killed six Boko Haram militants in Dikwa, Borno.
- October 23: Herdsmen killed two in Logo, Benue.
- October 23: Kidnappers abducted "many" (est. at twenty) in Igbo-Etiti, Enugu.
- October 24: Bandits killed five in Jibia, Katsina.
- October 25: Bandits killed two and abducted thirteen in Gwadabawa, Sokoto.
- October 26: Gunmen killed one in Oshimili North, Delta.
- October 27: Kidnappers abducted forty in Nsukka, Enugu.
- October 27: Police officers killed one suspected Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) member in Orlu, Imo.
- October 27: Bandits abducted three in Zurmi, Zamfara.
- October 28: Gunmen killed one police officer in Igbo-Eze, Enugu.
- October 28: Police killed "many" (est. at ten) kidnappers in Dutsin-Ma, Katsina.
- October 28: Communal violence led to three deaths in Zaki, Bauchi.
- October 28: Kidnappers killed one police officer and abducted three civilians in Ibadan, Oyo.