Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from July 3 to July 9, 2021. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- July 3: A police officer killed one civilian during a protest in Kosofe, Lagos.
- July 3: Bandits killed four in Chikun Local Government Area (LGA), two in Kajuru LGA, and one in Giwa LGA in Kaduna.
- July 3: Kidnappers abducted three in Akoko-Edo, Edo.
- July 4: Bandits kidnapped eight in Zaria, Kaduna.
- July 4: Kidnappers killed one police officer and one civilian, and abducted one in Uvwie, Delta.
- July 4: Gunmen killed two in Batsari, Katsina.
- July 4: Robbers killed one army officer in Dutse, Jigawa.
- July 4: Nigerian troops killed five Boko Haram militants in Gwoza, Borno.
- July 5: Bandits killed two and kidnapped 140 students at a school in Chikun, Kaduna.
- July 5: Kidnappers abducted four farmers in Moba, Ekiti.
- July 5: Gunmen killed nineteen in Batsari, Katsina.
- July 5: Suspected herdsmen killed three in Bali, Taraba.
- July 5: Kidnappers abducted "several" (estimated at ten) but were repelled by police officers who rescued four; one local guard was killed during the clash in Obokun, Osun.
- July 6: Bandits killed seven Nigerian soldiers in Arewa, Kebbi.
- July 7: Kidnappers abducted fifteen in Chikun, Kaduna.
- July 7: Boko Haram killed twenty-four in Hong, Adamawa.
- July 7: Gunmen killed the Director General of the Science and Equipment Development Institute (SEDI) along with his police orderly in Enugu, Enugu.
- July 7: Police officers killed one civilian in Oshimili South, Delta.
- July 8: Bandits killed two immigration personnel in Katsina while "several" (estimated at five) bandits were also killed in Jibia, Katsina.
- July 8: Bandits killed forty-nine in Maradun, Zamfara.
- July 9: Bandits killed nine in Zangon Kataf LGA and one in Chikun LGA in Kaduna.
- July 9: Police officers killed four civilians in Oron, Akwa Ibom.
- July 9: Bandits killed two police officers and two civilians in Mariga, Niger State.