Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from July 9 to July 15, 2022. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- July 9: Kidnappers abducted one in Okene, Kogi.
- July 9: Police officers killed one kidnapper in Oredo, Edo.
- July 9: Nigerian troops killed two kidnappers in Barkin Ladi, Plateau.
- July 10: Bandits killed eighteen in Maru, Zamfara.
- July 10: Kidnappers abducted one from a church in Owerri, Imo.
- July 10 Gunmen killed one in Yenegoa, Bayelsa.
- July 11: Suspected herders killed five in Makurdi, Benue.
- July 11: Nigerian troops killed twenty-one Boko Haram militants in Abadam, Borno.
- July 12: Cultists killed one student in Ilorin, Kwara.
- July 12: Police officers killed three civilians in Uvwie, Delta.
- July 13: Gunmen killed one and kidnapped three in Tafawa-Balewa, Bauchi.
- July 13: Two civilians were killed during a clash between bandits and Ansaru militants in Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna.
- July 14: Kidnappers abducted two ex-patriates in Port Harcourt, Rivers.
- July 14: Gunmen killed one in Obi Ngwa, Abia.
- July 14: Gunmen killed one in Yola, Adamawa.
- July 14: Bandits killed two and kidnapped one in Malam Madori, Jigawa.
- July 15: Kidnappers abducted two Catholic priests in Lere, Kaduna.
- July 15: Two police officers, one civilian, and ten gunmen were killed during a clash in Awka North, Anambra.