Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from June 10 to June 16, 2023. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- June 10: Kidnappers abducted three in Ughelli North, Delta.
- June 10: Kidnappers killed one and abducted four in Ningi, Bauchi.
- June 11: Bandits killed twenty-five in Rafi, Niger State.
- June 11: Sectarian violence led to two deaths in Riyom, Plateau.
- June 11: Bandits killed twenty-eight in Riyom Local Government Area (LGA) and one in Barkin Ladi LGA in Plateau.
- June 11: Communal violence led to two deaths in Oju, Benue.
- June 11: The Nigerian Air Force killed one hundred Boko Haram militants in Gwoza, Borno.
- June 12: Bandits killed one and abducted ten in Talata-Mafara, Zamfara.
- June 12: Troops killed three bandits in Bukkuyum, Zamfara.
- June 12: Kidnappers abducted seven university students in Jos North, Plateau.
- June 13: Police officers killed four gang members in Okrika, Rivers.
- June 13: Communal violence led to one death in Gwer East, Benue.
- June 13: Bandits abducted three in Gwer West, Benue.
- June 14: Boko Haram killed fifteen in Jere, Borno.
- June 16: Bandits abducted six in Chikun, Kaduna.
- June 16: Police officers killed three kidnappers in Emuoha, Rivers.
- June 16: Bandits killed two in Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna.
- June 16: Gunmen killed eight in Barkin Ladi, Plateau.