Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from June 12 to June 18, 2021. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- June 12: Herdsmen killed one and kidnapped six in Nkanu East, Enugu.
- June 12: Seven soldiers and an "unkown number" (estimated at seven as well) of gunmen were killed during a clash in Ohafia, Abia.
- June 12: Kidnappers abducted twelve in Zaria, Kaduna.
- June 12: Nigerian Air Force airstrikes killed "scores" of bandits (estimated at forty) and two civilians in Rijau, Niger State.
- June 13: Gunmen killed twelve in Josh South Local Government Area (LGA) and five in Bassa LGA in Plateau.
- June 13: Kidnappers abducted one in Owerri West LGA and one in Nwangele LGA in Imo.
- June 13: Bandits killed six police officers and two others while police killed "several" (estimated at ten) bandits in Bakura, Zamfara.
- June 13: Communal violence led to eleven deaths in Agatu, Benue.
- June 14: Gunmen killed one and kidnapped two Chinese expatriates in Wukari, Taraba.
- June 14: Bandits killed five and kidnapped ten in Rafi, Niger State.
- June 14: Vigilantes killed six in Awka, Anambra.
- June 15: Three soldiers and seven Islamic State in West Africa (ISWA) militants were killed during a clash in Damboa, Borno.
- June 15: Gunmen killed five security personnel in Maradun, Zamfara.
- June 15: Bandits kidnapped fifteen in Chikun, Kaduna.
- June 16: Attackers beheaded two in Orsu, Imo.
- June 16: Kidnappers abducted four Chinese expatriates and killed one police inspector in Odeda, Ogun.
- June 16: Kidnappers killed two and abducted two in Akoko North-West, Ondo.
- June 16: Suspected herdsmen killed one and kidnapped six in Isi-Uzo, Enugu.
- June 17: Bandits killed one police officer and abducted 102 from a school in Yauri, Kebbi; troops then killed "scores" (estimated at forty) of the fleeing bandits.
- June 17: A gang war resulted in eleven deaths in Ibadan, Oyo.
- June 17: Bandits killed two and kidnapped fourteen in Chikun, Kaduna.
- June 18: Communal violence led to ten deaths in Ohaukwu, Ebonyi.
- June 18: Bandits killed twenty-nine in Gusau, Zamfara.
- June 18: Three of the kidnapped students were killed during a clash between bandits and vigilantes in Sakaba, Kebbi.
- June 18: Bandits killed two and kidnapped twenty in Chikun, Kaduna.