Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from June 27 to July 3, 2020. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- June 27: Ten Nigerian soldiers and twenty Boko Haram militants were killed in a clash in Damboa, Borno.
- June 27: The Nigerian Air Force killed "some" (estimated at ten) Boko Haram militants in Ngala, Borno.
- June 28: Sectarian violence led to six deaths in Oju, Benue.
- June 29: Communal violence led to ten deaths in Misau, Bauchi.
- June 29: Nigerian troops killed four bandits in Wukari and Donga LGAs in Taraba.
- June 30: Kidnappers abducted four aid workers and one security worker in Borno (LGA unknown).
- June 30: Communal violence led to two deaths and five abductions in Afikpo South, Ebonyi.
- July 1: Bandits kidnapped thirty and killed two vigilantes in Nasarawa, Nasarawa.
- July 2: The Nigerian Air Force killed "scores" (estimated at forty) of Boko Haram militants in Gwoza, Borno.
- July 2: Nigerian troops killed two robbers in Jos North, Plateau.
- July 2: Three Nigerian soldiers, two civilians, and seven Boko Haram militants were killed during an attack in Mobbar, Borno.
- July 2: Bandits killed two in Batsari, Katsina.
- July 2: Communal violence led to four deaths in Donga, Taraba.
- July 3: Nigerian troops killed "several" (estimated at ten) Boko Haram militants in Bama, Borno.