Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from October 15 to October 21, 2022. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- October 15: Kidnappers abducted three in Ilorin East, Kwara.
- October 16: Nigerian troops killed six Boko Haram militants in Bama, Borno.
- October 16: Gunmen killed two at a church in Lokoja, Kogi.
- October 16: Bandits killed three and abducted three in Malumfashi, Katsina.
- October 17: Gunmen killed three in Wase, Plateau.
- October 17: Bandits killed one and abducted eight in Anka, Zamfara.
- October 18: Communal violence led to two deaths in Magama, Niger State.
- October 18: Bandits killed two and abducted twenty in Lapai, Niger State.
- October 19: Herdsmen killed two police officers and thirty-eight others in Ukum, Benue.
- October 19: Troops killed two bandits in Kachia, Kaduna.
- October 20: Nigerian troops killed two bandits in Anka, Zamfara.
- October 21: Gunmen abducted thirteen in Lapai, Niger State.
- October 21: Gunmen killed three police officers and four others in Etsako West, Edo.
- October 21: Herdsmen killed two farmers in Obi, Nasarawa.
October 21: Airstrikes killed thirty bandits in Maradun, Zamfara.