Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from October 29 to November 4, 2022. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents are included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- October 29: Gunmen killed one police officer in Calabar, Cross River.
- October 29: Soldiers killed eight Boko Haram militants in Borgu, Niger State.
- October 29: Herdsmen killed four in Logo, Benue.
- October 29: Bandits abducted five in Dandume, Katsina.
- October 30: Nigerian troops killed seven bandits in Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna.
- October 30: Kidnappers abducted four in Ikole, Ekiti.
- October 30: Communal violence led to two deaths in Bokkos, Plateau.
- October 30: Gunmen killed six in Igalamela-Odolu, Kogi.
- October 30: Gunmen killed one Ebubeagu officer in Ohaozara, Ebonyi.
- October 30: Bandits abducted ten in Gusau, Zamfara.
- October 30: Bandits abducted forty in Faskari, Katsina.
- October 30: Nigerian troops killed one bandit in Maru, Zamfara.
- November 1: Bandits killed five and abducted “many” (est. at twenty) in Rafi, Niger.
- November 1: Eight bandits and six vigilante members were killed during a clash in Wushishi, Niger State.
- November 1: Nigerian troops killed three bandits in Borgu, Niger State.
- November 2: Soldiers killed three gunmen in Orumba South, Anambra.
- November 2: Bandits killed two and abducted “several” (est. at ten) in Maradun, Zamfara.
- November 2: Kidnappers abducted nine in Emuoha, Rivers.
- November 2: Bandits killed four and abducted two in Aguie, Kebbin.
- November 3: Herdsmen killed eighteen in Guma, Benue.
- November 3: Bandits killed two in a landmine attack in Chikun, Kaduna.
- November 3: A communal clash led to two deaths in Ikenne, Ogun.
- November 4: Gunmen killed two and abducted one in Toro, Bauchi.
- November 4: Nigerian troops killed three Boko Haram militants in Gubio, Borno.