Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from July 13 to 19, 2019. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- July 13: Bandits killed ten in Safana, Katsina.
- July 13: Sectarian violence led to two deaths in Abi, Cross River.
- July 13: Gunmen killed two in Obio/Akpor, Rivers.
- July 14: Herdsmen killed two in Bassa, Plateau.
- July 14: Three Zamfara officials were kidnapped and one killed in Kachia, Kaduna.
- July 15: Sectarian violence led to four deaths in Ukum, Benue.
- July 16: Sectarian violence led to four deaths in Odigbo, Ondo.
- July 16: Herdsmen killed one naval officer and kidnapped eight in Ovia North, Edo.
- July 17: Bandits killed thirty-seven in Goronyo, Sokoto.
- July 17: Boko Haram killed twenty-one soldiers in Damaturu, Yobe.
- July 17: Gunmen killed two soldiers and kidnapped one expatriate in Ukanafun, Akwa Ibom.
- July 17: Eleven Boko Haram militants and seven Nigerian soldiers were killed during a clash in Konduga, Borno.
- July 17: Herdsmen killed four in Bassa, Plateau.
- July 17: Sectarian violence led to two deaths in Sagbama, Bayelsa.
- July 18: Boko Haram killed one aid worker and kidnapped six others in Mobbar, Borno.