Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from October 26 to November 1, 2019. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- October 27: Gunmen kidnapped a police inspector and one other in Kuje, FCT.
- October 28: Kidnappers abducted a Catholic priest in Ezeagu, Enugu.
- October 28: Gunmen killed two in Jalingo, Taraba.
- October 28: Hunters killed "many" (estimated at ten) kidnappers in Ardo-Kola, Taraba.
- October 29: One vigilante member and one kidnapper died during a police raid in Ibarapa Central, Oyo.
- October 30: Gunmen killed a police orderly and kidnapped an appeal court judge in Oredo, Edo.
- October 30: Boko Haram killed twelve Nigerien soldiers in Diffa, Niger.
- October 30: Boko Haram kidnapped three in Tchoukouliya, Chad.