Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from September 7 to 13, 2019. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- September 7: Sectarian violence led to ten deaths in Ohaukwu, Ebonyi.
- September 7: Nigerian troops killed "several" Boko Haram militants (estimated at ten) in Dikwa, Borno.
- September 7: Police killed three kidnappers in Igabi, Kaduna.
- September 7: Gunmen kidnapped six in Kachia, Kaduna.
- September 8: Gunmen killed two in Barkin Ladi, Plateau.
- September 8: Kidnappers killed one and abducted three in Rafi, Niger.
- September 8: Political violence killed one in Shiroro, Niger.
- September 9: Boko Haram killed three in Nganzai, Borno.
- September 9: Boko Haram killed nine Nigerian soldiers in Kukawa, Borno.
- September 10: Nigerian soldiers killed fifteen Shiites during the Ashura procession: three in Kaduna North, Kaduna; six in Katagum, Bauchi; three in Gombe, Gombe; two in Goronyo, Sokoto; and one in Katsina (no LGA given).
- September 10: The Nigerian Air Force killed "some" Boko Haram militants (estimated at five)
- September 10: Nigerian troops killed three Boko Haram militants in Gwoza, Borno.
- September 11: Sectarian violence led to five deaths in Takum, Taraba.
- September 12: Boko Haram killed six Nigerian soldiers and one member of the Civilian Joint Task Force (CJTF) in Gubio, Borno.