The Council of Councils Fourth Regional Conference : Mexico City
On November 24–26, 2013, the Mexican Council on Foreign Relations, the Getulio Vargas Foundation, and CFR convened the fourth Council of Councils regional conference, in conjunction with the Hemispheric Meeting of Councils on International Relations: The Future of the Americas in Global Governance.
Participants discussed five major themes:
• Is there a Latin America?
• Latin America in Regional and Global Trade Arrangements
• The Group of Twenty and Global Governance
• Organized Crime and Narcotics
• Energy Security in Latin America