Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from July 20 to 26, 2019. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- July 20: Four Turkish nationals were kidnapped in Edu, Kwara.
- July 20: Gunmen abducted eighteen traders in Rafi, Niger.
- July 21: Gunmen killed fifteen and kidnapped fourteen in Kankara, Katsina.
- July 22: Bandits killed two air force personnel in Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna.
- July 22: One policeman, one journalist, and thirteen Shiites were killed during a clash in Abuja.
- July 22: Pirates killed two army officers in Ekeremor, Bayelsa.
- July 22: Kidnappers abducted three in Ovia North-East, Edo
- July 23: Two more were killed in the ongoing clash between police and Shiites in Abuja.
- July 23: Bandits kidnapped three in Obafemi-Owode, Ogun.
- July 24: Kidnappers killed one and abducted two in Chikun, Kaduna.
- July 25: Boko Haram killed two at an IDP camp in Maiduguri, Borno.
- July 26: Armed men killed three farmers in Maiduguri, Borno.