Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from June 22 to 28, 2019. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- June 22: Nigerian troops killed two Boko Haram militants in Gwoza, Borno.
- June 22: Bandits killed three in Maradun, Zamfara.
- June 23: Gunmen killed three and abducted three in Danmusa, Katsina.
- June 23: Nigerian troops killed three Boko Haram militants in Dikwa, Borno.
- June 24: Boko Haram killed twenty farmers in Mobbar, Borno.
- June 24: Boko Haram killed nine in Guzamala, Borno.
- June 24: Three Boko Haram militants, one soldier, and three civilians were killed during a Boko Haram attack in Mafa, Borno.
- June 24: Nigerian troops killed eight bandits in Sabon-Gari, Sokoto.
- June 25: Sectarian violence led to fifteen deaths in Wukari, Taraba.
- June 25: Gunmen abducted eight travelers in Akure North, Ondo.
- June 25: Herdsmen killed seven in Kontonkar, Kogi.
- June 26: Nigerian troops killed "a number" (estimated at ten) of Boko Haram militants in Gujba, Yobe.
- June 26: Nigerian troops killed fifteen bandits in Maru, Zamfara.
- June 27: Two soldiers, one policeman, and twenty-nine bandits were killed during an attack in Shinkafi, Zamfara.
- June 28: The Nigerian Air Force killed "several" (estimated at ten) Boko Haram militants in Bakassi, Borno.