Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from June 6, 2015 to June 13, 2015. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- June 6: A bomb in Maiduguri, Borno killed sixteen. Boko Haram is suspected.
- June 6: A suicide bomber in Monguno, Borno killed two. Boko Haram is suspected.
- June 8: Boko Haram killed nineteen in Askira/Uba, Borno.
- June 9: Chadian soldiers killed 207 Boko Haram insurgents and lost one of their own.
- June 9: Three female suicide bombers’ IEDs detonated early, killing them. They are suspected agents of Boko Haram.
- June 10: Boko Haram killed fourty-three in six villages in Damboa, Borno.
- June 12: Sectarian violence resulted in the deaths of four in Barkin Ladi, Plateau State.