Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from March 17 to March 23, 2018. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- March 17: Nigerian troops killed four militiamen in Ningi, Bauchi.
- March 17: Herdsmen killed five in Ughelli North, Delta
- March 19: Suspected herdsmen killed ten in Omala, Kogi.
- March 20: Bandits killed twelve Nigerian soldiers in Birnin Gwari, Kaduna.
- March 20: Nigerian police killed six suspected kidnappers in Remo North, Ogun.
- March 22: Herdsmen killed two in Guma, Benue.
- March 22: Suspected herdsmen killed three in Jos South, Plateau.
- March 23: One Chadian soldier and twenty Boko Haram militants were killed during a clash on Tchoukou Hadje islet in Lake Chad.