Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from September 22 to September 28, 2018. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- September 22: Police killed three robbers in Bali, Taraba.
- September 22: Pirates kidnapped twelve crew members of a Swiss ship off the coast of Port Harcourt, Rivers.
- September 22: Police killed three robbers in Obafemi Owode, Ogun.
- September 23: Bandits kidnapped seven in Bungudu, Zamfara.
- September 25: Sixteen miners were kidnapped in Birnin Gwari, Kaduna.
- September 26: Boko Haram suffered "heavy casualties" (estimated at twenty) when they were repelled by Nigerian soldiers in Mobbar, Borno.
- September 26: Boko Haram attacked a civilian convoy in Dikwa, Borno. There were no casualties.
- September 28: Suspected Fulani herdsmen killed twelve civilians and Nigerian soldiers killed five civilians in Jos North, Plateau.