Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from August 8, 2015 to August 14, 2015. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- August 8: Members of a cult killed four in Makurdi, Benue.
- August 9: Boko Haram killed four in Damboa, Borno.
- August 11: Sectarian violence in Anambra East, Anambra, led to four deaths and three abductions.
- August 11: A bomb explosion killed forty-seven in Sabon Gari, Borno. Boko Haram was suspected.
- August 11: Sectarian violence led to four deaths in Mangu, Plateau.
- August 11: Boko Haram killed eight and kidnapped four in Jere, Borno.
- August 11: Cameroonian soldiers killed twenty Boko Haram insurgents and lost one of their own in Ashigashia, Cameroon.
- August 12: A vigilante group killed seventeen Boko Haram fighters and lost one of their own in Askria/Uba, Borno.
- August 12: Boko Haram killed two soldiers and eight civilians in Blamé, Cameroon. Cameroonian soldiers repelled the attack, killing twelve insurgents.
- August 13: Sectarian violence resulted in four deaths in Barkin Ladi, Plateau.