Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from December 20 to December 26, 2014. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- December 20: Boko Haram attacked Damboa, Borno, but the military succeeded in killing eighty of the insurgents while losing two soldiers.
- December 21: Pirates killed three JTF soldiers in Bayelsa.
- December 21: Fulani herdsmen killed twenty-seven in Gassol, Taraba during a wedding celebration.
- December 22: Sectarian violence resulted in the deaths of twenty-two in Donga, Taraba.
- December 22: A female suicide bomber and a second bomb killed twenty in a Gombe motor park. Boko Haram is suspected.
- December 22: A bomb in a Bauchi market killed fifteen. Boko Haram is suspected.
- December 23: Pirates attacked another boat of soldiers, killing three soldiers and the civilian captain of the boat.