Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from July 18, 2015 to July 24, 2015. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- July 18: Sectarian violence led to ten deaths in Obi, Nasarawa.
- July 19: Fulani mercenaries killed two in Kokona, Nasarawa.
- July 20: Five Boko Haram bombers killed themselves and three soldiers in Damaturu, Yobe.
- July 22: Suicide attacks killed twenty in Maroua, Cameroon. Boko Haram is suspected.
- July 22: A suicide bomber and a separate, second bomb killed thirty-seven in Gombe. Boko Haram is suspected.
- July 22: Sectarian violence in Barkin Ladi, Plateau led to eight deaths.
- July 22: Boko Haram killed eight in Biu, Borno.
- July 23: Land disputes in Ebonyi, Abia result in one death.
- July 24: Boko Haram killed twenty-five in Madagali, Borno.
- July 24: Boko Haram killed fifteen in Askira/Uba, Borno.