Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from June 1 to 7, 2019. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- June 1: Boko Haram killed one and lost one militant in an attack on a mosque in Maiduguri, Borno.
- June 1: Bandits killed eight in Gusau, Zamfara.
- June 1: Boko Haram killed one soldier and possibly kidnapped seven soldiers in Konduga, Borno.
- June 1: Sectarian violence led to twelve deaths in Wukari, Taraba.
- June 2: Boko Haram killed five soldiers in Marte, Borno.
- June 3: The Multinational Joint Task Force killed twenty Islamic State West Africa (ISWA), or Boko Haram, militants in Abadam, Borno.
- June 4: Nigerian troops killed "scores" (estimated at forty) of Boko Haram militants in Gwoza, Borno.
- June 5: The Nigerian Air Force killed "several" (estimated at ten) Boko Haram militants in Abadam, Borno.
- June 6: Bandits killed sixteen in Maru, Zamfara.
- June 6: Soldiers killed four protesters in Fufore, Adamawa.
- June 6: Sectarian violence led to three deaths in Wukari, Taraba.