Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from June 13, 2015 to June 19, 2015. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- June 13: A suicide bomber killed three in Giwa, Borno. Boko Haram is suspected.
- June 14: Boko Haram attacked Tarmuwa, Yobe. There were no casualties.
- June 15: Four Boko Haram suicide bombers killed themselves and twenty-three civilians in N’Djamena, Chad.
- June 15: Eleven killed in two explosions in Potiskum, Yobe.
- June 16: Upon examination, bombs abandoned by Boko Haram exploded, killing sixty-three in Monguno, Borno.
- June 17: Nigerian soldiers killed two women who were protesting in Barkin Ladi, Plateau.
- June 17: Boko Haram killed forty in Diffa, Niger.
- June 17: Fulani herdsmen attacked farmers in Wukari, Taraba, resulted in eight deaths.
- June 18: Unknown gunmen killed thirteen in Jema’a and Birnin Gwari, LGAs of Kaduna.