Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from November 26, 2016 to December 2, 2016. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- November 26: Nigerian troops killed thirty Boko Haram militants in Bama, Borno.
- November 27: Gunmen kidnapped seven in Epe, Lagos.
- November 28: A communal clash led to forty deaths in Bassa, Kogi.
- November 28: Gunmen killed a policeman and three others in Nasarawa Egon, Nasarawa.
- November 28: Police killed three robbers in Port Harcourt, Rivers.
- December 1: Unknown gunmen killed ten in Ohaji/Egbema, Imo.