Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from November 28, 2015 to December 4, 2015. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- November 26-28: Cameroonian troops killed one hundred Boko Haram insurgents in Mayo Sava, Cameroon.
- November 28: Two suicide bombers killed themselves and six others in Dabanga, Cameroon. Boko Haram is suspected.
- November 28: Boko Haram killed five in Gouzoudou, Cameroon
- November 28: Boko Haram killed eight in Diffa, Niger.
- November 29: Boko Haram killed seven and abducted an unspecified number of girls (estimated at ten) in Biu, Borno.
- November 29: Nigerian troops repelled a Boko Haram attack in Madagali, Adamawa, killing twenty insurgents and losing one soldier.
- December 1: Three suicide bombers killed themselves and three others in Waza, Cameroon. Boko Haram is suspected.
- December 4: Two suicide bombers killed three in Sabon Gari, Borno. Boko Haram is suspected.
- December 4: One suicide bomber killed two in Biu, Borno. Boko Haram is suspected.