Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from September 26, 2015 to October 2, 2015. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- September 26: Boko Haram invaded the Kogi DSS office, killing one policeman; three of the attackers were also killed.
- September 27: Boko Haram killed twenty in Konduga, Borno.
- September 27: Sectarian violence led to the deaths of four in Rafi, Niger State.
- September 28: Nigerian soldiers killed a Boko Haram kingpin in Gwoza, Borno.
- September 30: Kidnappers suspected to be Fulani herdsmen abducted the monarch of Kogi in either Kabba or Bunu, Kogi.
- October 1: 4 Boko Haram suicide bombers killed themselves and fifteen others in Maiduguri, Borno.
- October 1: Boko Haram was suspected in the killing of eleven in Madagali, Adamawa.
- October 1: Boko Haram killed two Nigerien soldiers in Barwa, Niger.
- October 2: Boko Haram insurgents detonated bombs in the Kuje and Nyanya areas of Abuja, killing fifteen.
- October 2: Boko Haram killed twenty in Gwoza, Borno.