After releasing last week’s report on Reforming U.S. Drone Strike Policies, we have been cleaning out the files. Along with our favorite drone cartoons, we have also kept a file of drone-related pieces from the Onion. See below for the top ten (in no particular order).
- Could The Use Of Flying Death Robots Be Hurting America’s Reputation Worldwide?
- Pakistani Boy, U.S. Drone Form Unlikely Friendship
- Spy Drone Struggling to Assimilate Back Into Civilian Life
- Obama Takes Out Romney With Mid-Debate Drone Attack
- Congress Clears U.S. Airspace For More Drones
- Eighty Percent Of Al-Qaeda No. 2s Now Dead
- Military Releases Drone’s Suicide Note
- Commanding General In Afghanistan Has No Idea How War Is Going, Just Trying To Ignore It At This Point
- Pakistani Intelligence Announces Its Full Cooperation With U.S. Forces During Upcoming Top Secret June 12 Drone Strike On Al-Qaeda At 5:23 A.M. Near Small Town Of Razmani In North Waziristan
- Al-Qaeda: Latest Missile Attack Bears Hallmarks Of U.S. Military