Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from June 20, 2015 to June 26, 2015. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- June 22: Two suicide bombers killed themselves and twenty-eight others in Maiduguri, Borno. Boko Haram is suspected.
- June 22-23: Boko Haram killed forty in the town of Debiro, which is split across the local government areas of Biu and Hawul in Borno.
- June 23: A suicide bomber killed herself and fourteen others in Gujba, Yobe. Boko Haram is suspected.
- June 23: Pirates killed four policeman in Port Harcourt, Rivers.
- June 23: Boko Haram killed five in Yebi, Niger.
- June 18-23: The Nigerien army killed fifteen Boko Haram insurgents over the course of five days in Diffa, Niger.
- June 24: Kidnappers killed two policemen and kidnapped two Lebanese in Ogbia, Bayelsa.