Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from November 11 to November 17, 2017. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- November 11: Boko Haram killed two in Askira/Uba, Borno.
- November 11: Sectarian violence led to two deaths in Ekiti, Kwara.
- November 12: A Nigerian Army Sargeant killed five before killing himself in Chibok, Borno.
- November 13: Police non-fatally shot two university staff members in Ibadan, Oyo.
- November 15: Four suicide bombers killed themselves and fourteen others in Maiduguri, Borno. Boko Haram was suspected.
- November 16: Two were kidnapped in Ajaokuta, Kogi.
- November 17: Soldiers killed three protesters in Edu, Kwara.